Heavy Duty Gun Hollow Gecko Expansion Screws Tighten Tool
Heavy Duty Metal Setting Tool Kit is designed to make easy work of expanding the hollow wall plugs once they are in place. With this tool, you just drill the hole (or drive the anchor into the drywall, back the screw out about 1/4", mount the tool, and squeeze. The tool ratchets and pulls the screw out, expanding the anchor perfectly.
- HIGH GRADED SETTING TOOL - This hollow wall anchors gun has a high-strength steel body with a drop forged carbon steel upper handle. Thicker steel & chromium alloy wrench ensure greater durability and a longer lifetime.
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION - Small but powerful, it can work perfectly in one-handed operation. With ergonomic type shape non-slip grips, protects you from getting hurt when using it.
- HOW IT WORK - For setting cavity wall fixings into hollow stud walls accurately and quickly. Place Anchor into a pre-drilled hole, attach the setting tool, and squeeze the trigger.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS - Perfectly works with M3/M4/M5/M6 Molly Bolts for cavity anchor plasterboard fixing, widely used in drywall, hollow block, plaster, tile, perfect for hanging curtain rods, lamps, photo frames, coat racks, power switches.
- GUN MATERIAL: Metal and plastic
- EXPANSION SCREW：Zinc plated steel
- PACKAGE INCLUDES：
25 NAIL SET：1* Heavy Duty Gun Hollow Gecko Expansion Screws Tighten Gun + 25* Expansion Screws
EXPANSION SCREW ASSEMBLY：20* M4x32mm+10* M4x60mm+14* M5x52mm+10* M5x65mm+10* M6x52mm+8* M6x65
- 1. Drill a hole in the wall first；
- 2. Insert the hollow wall anchor into the hole；
- 3. Hold the screw head with a tool and pull it outwards, and the anchor expanded；
- 4. Place the object and install the screw in.
- 1. Please measure the depth of the hole before use;
- 2. Use the proper expansion screws to make sure it fixes sturdy;
- 3. Keep away from the child