- Attaches to surfaces using 11 powerful neodymium magnets, allowing you to aim and position with 360-degrees of freedom
- Equipped with 16 high-output, wide-angle light emitting diodes
- Four electronic light functions, including low power spotlight, high output floodlight, red night vision, and blinking red signal
- Includes AAA batteries
- Ideal for home, vehicle, shop, trail, and camp use
- Hands-Free Magnetic LED Light
The Light Mine Professional has functionally designed protruding posts that give the light an underwater naval mine appearance and can be used as tripods or quad-pods creating a 360 degree freestanding light. 12 powerful neodymium (rare-earth) magnets are located at the end of each post allowing the user to attach and aim the light accurately and securely in any direction. Powerful SMD LEDs are used in the front white lens and red LEDs on the back. The Light Mine Professional has four electronic light functions; low power spot, high output flood, red night vision, and a high visibility signal beacon.
At the size of a baseball, the Light Mine Professional is large enough to have a powerful impact, but compact enough to fit into tight spots and easily store when not in use.
- Perfect for Emergency, Bike Repairs, Camping & More
Keep the Light Mine Professional in your glove compartment as a roadside repair light or in your saddle bag to be used as a hazard light for your motorcycle. Keep one in the shop as a machinist light to attach to your drill press or attach a lanyard and use it as a powerful magnetic pick up tool. Perfect for repairs in the garage or on the go.
Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.